IPS is suitable for new pipelines for prevention, but also for the old ones, where it gradually removes existing deposits.
IPS Kalyxx is a flow-through body with inlet and outlet ports. In it are placed turbine-shaped electrodes (not magnets) of two different electrically conductive materials.
- Works with any type of water heater.
- Eliminates the need to de-scale tankless
- Doesn‘t restrict household water pressure.
- Connects directly to copper, CPVC or PVC pipe.
- Adapts easily for PEX and other pipe types.
- Environmentally friendly and chemical-free.
- No electricity required.
- Easy-to-install and maintenance-free.
- Extends the life and efficiency of new
and existing water heaters.
- Certified for long-term contact
with drinking water.
IPS effectively prevents the formation of solid sediments and corrosion in cold and hot water appliances. WashBall is a flow-through body with inside placed turbine-shaped electrodes of two different electrically conductive materials. The electrode design is patent-protected (TGP® – turbulent galvanic polarization) and generates a swirling water flow, causing a change in the structure of the minerals. See how IPS works on video below.
IPS KalyxX protects your water heater from limescale buildup and keeps it running efficiently. It requires no power supply, batteries, chemicals, or filters.
IPS WashBall protects your washing machine from water scale. This effect is achieved by turbulence in the galvanic field and is patented.