- Reduces scale formation in irrigation systems and water distribution – efficiency up to 76%.
- Reduces traces of dried minerals after washing cars or other equipment.
- New patented TGP technology – Turbulent galvanic polarization.
- NO CHEMICALS, NO EXTERNAL ENERGY.
- Safe product – proven hydraulic properties.
- Protocol TUS on pressure drop, pressure resistance and strength.
- Durable body (stainless steel 1.4301) and internal components.
- 2-year warranty, life time for at least 10 years.
- No maintenance or filter replacement required.
- Designed for garden irrigation systems and water distribution.
- Suitable for gardens, public parks, football turf, golf courses, hydroponics, growing fruits and vegetables, watering animals.
Female NPT/G x Female NPT/G
Patented Discs Composition
Up to 4 m3/h*
Copper, CPVC, PVC, PEX
Maximum Pressure Drops
43 Pa – 692 Pa*
Operating Temperature (inlet)
0 °C to 35 °C
Optimal temperature for maximum efficiency Min/Max (inlet)
0 °C to 60 °C
* depends on model
10 / 1
0,3 / 30
- IPS KalyxX – Instructions PDF 278kB
IPS KalyxX protects your home from limescale buildup.
It requires no power supply, batteries, chemicals or filters.
IPS KalyxX uses a patented Turbulent Galvanic Polarization (TGP®) electrode to disrupt the formation of limescale crystals on water heaters, showers, thermostatic cartridges, taps… In side-by-side comparison testing, IPS KalyxX was four times more effective than the leading electronic or magnetic scale devices. IPS KalyxX is easy to install and maintenance free.