IPS KalyxX Industry
Reduction of limescale formation
for systems with higher water flow
The use of IPS Industry is effective and suitable in any running water plant. Washing lines, restaurants, canteens, bakeries, laundries, hairdressers, dry cleaners, swimming pools, dairies, breweries, distilleries, gardening, irrigation systems and much more. It also works reliably in heat exchangers, water systems, boilers, condensers, generators, heating systems, compressor rooms, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- Extends the life and efficiency of water heater, thermostatic cartridges, showers, aerators…
- Reduces and prevents limescale build-up by 76.3%
- Easy-to-install & maintenance-free
- For indoor or outdoor use
- No electricity required
- Environmentally friendly, chemical-free
- Does not affect water pressure
- Adapts easily for PEX and other pipe types
- 2-Year Limited Warranty, works at least 10 years
- Solution for apartment buildings and buildings with higher hourly flow.
- Suitable for direct water-to-water heat pump circuit with high output, for stabilization of wastewater purifier at values guaranteed by the producer.
- Installation at the entrance to the building.
- Cold water supply pipes for central heating at transfer stations and boiler rooms.
- Prevent clogging of plate heat exchangers and stabilize specific heat demand for hot water.
- Stabilization of point corrosion of storage heaters.
IPS KalyxX Industry RP
IPS KalyxX Industry DN
Thread (Female NPT/G x Female NPT/G) or Flange
Patented Discs Composition
Up to 100 m3/h*
Copper, CPVC, PVC, PEX
Maximum Pressure Drops
43 Pa – 692 Pa*
Operating Temperature (inlet)
0 °C to 85 °C
Optimal temperature for maximum efficiency Min/Max (inlet)
0 °C to 60 °C
* depends on model
IPS Industry DN 40
IPS Indrustry 6/4"
IPS Industry DN 50
IPS Industry 2"
IPS Industry DN 65
IPS Industry DN 80
IPS Industry DN 100
IPS Industry DN 125
IPS Industry DN 150
IPS KalyxX protects your home from limescale buildup. It requires no power supply, batteries, chemicals or filters.
IPS KalyxX uses a patented Turbulent Galvanic Polarization (TGP®) electrode to disrupt the formation of limescale crystals on water heaters, showers, thermostatic cartridges, taps… In side-by-side comparison testing, IPS KalyxX was four times more effective than the leading electronic or magnetic scale devices.
IPS KalyxX is easy to install and maintenance free.
Reduces creation of limescale on water supply elements – no chemicals, no external energy. The use of IPS Industry is effective and suitable for any type of business that uses running water.
Recommended water properties
Generally recommended water properties for usage with the IPS KalyxX*:
- PH: 6,5- 8,5
- Iron: < 0.5 mg/L
- Hardness: < 25° dH
- EC: < 150 ms/m
- TDS: < 950 ppm
- Salinity: < 2000 mg/L
* In a case when water properties are different as recommended, please contact us for individual evaluation.
How the IPS works
IPS effectively prevents the formation of solid sediments and corrosion in cold and hot water appliances. IPS is a flow-through body with inside placed turbine-shaped electrodes of two different electrically conductive materials. The electrode design is patent-protected (TGP® – turbulent galvanic polarization) and generates a swirling water flow, causing a change in the structure of the minerals. See how IPS works on video below.